Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Petronas Penapisan Melaka Sdn Bhd
We are looking for suitably experienced and qualified candidates for our client as per above mention, upon interested send the details to my email. See info as below:-
CLIENT : Petronas Penapisan Melaka Sdn Bhd
POSITION : Marine Inspector
LOCATION : PP(M) SB
DURATION : 6 Months with extension option ( 6 + 6 months)
VALIDITY PERIOD : 60 Days
- Hold a Class 1 Master Mariner or Deck or Certificate of competency
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Marine Inspection Services for Oil Terminals and Vessel Operations.
- Have sea service of not less than 5 years at Senior Office rank on board oil tankers
- Pass a formal written examination & certification has not expired
- Conduct a minimum number of 5 inspection per year
SCOPE OF WORK :
- To represent PPMSB in performing thorough inspection and calculation of cargo for the sake of expediting the loading and unloading activities that protect PPMSB interest thus reduce the ocean loss.and submit monthly report of calculation discrepancies of the shipment attended by them, on case by case basis.
- Expeditor to respond on the call of work within 1 hour prior to perform the job.
- To supervise the critical loading and unloading activities as appointed by PPMSB on call basis.
- To develop
- Established system and procedure on Marine inspection and surveying services
Please sent your detailed resume stating expected salary in MYR (Monthly/Daily) together with copies of relevant certificates (Education/Training/Testimonial/etc), point of origin and your availability to join this project. Please distribute to your colleagues, friends, contacts:
To those who are interested, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP before 16th February 2011.
Office : 03- 42573292 / 03- 42574292
H/P : 019- 2486974